Join Intracoastal’s Vacation Rental program, and Experience the Exceptional owner and customer service that make us a step above the rest.
Intracoastal Realty is a full-service real estate brokerage specializing in residential real estate, property management (long-term and vacation), and project development. Intracoastal Vacation Rentals is the most comprehensive source for renting a vacation property in the Wilmington area. For over 35 years, Intracoastal has been providing beach vacation memories that will be cherished for a lifetime. We maintain rental offices in both Wrightsville Beach and Carolina Beach to best serve our guest and owner needs.
Our property management team prides itself on providing quality services including: marketing, housekeeping, maintenance, guest services, 24/7 reservations coverage, along with professional property managers to ensure you realize the maximum value from your rental home investment.
Our marketing efforts focus on renting your property year round. Our goal is to book reservations during the vacation season with high value weekly rentals and in the off-season with monthly guests. We work closely with sales agents throughout the area with clients that need a place to stay while they buy or build a house. Intracoastal also has a long history of working with the studios to help house their cast and crews.We have substantially increased our commitments to guarantee we continue to provide the best in marketing. Our new “responsive” website is designed to work flawlessly with both traditional and mobile devices. Our Vacation Rentals App for smartphone and tablets ensures our guests get the most out of their vacation, making sure they come back year after year. We are partnered with HomeAway.com the number one vacation rental website along with VRBO, VacationRental, FlipKey and Trip Advisor, bringing more visitors to our website. We continue to syndicate our listings to other vacation rental sites to increase our online presence.
We have a wide variety of services to provide the best possible experience for our owners, as well as for our guests. Below you will find information about each of our departments, and the services we provide.
- Reservations - Intracoastal Rentals provides 24/7 reservations coverage. Our in-house reservations staff handles phone and email inquiries Monday – Saturday from 9am - 5pm. At all other times or when our lines are busy, our phones are covered by an outside call center, whose reservationists are trained and knowledgeable about our area and properties.
- Maintenance - Our owners have access to our maintenance plan that provides free services and discounted rates. Our maintenance techs will come out and inspect any problem, and we work with a vast array of vendors to solve larger problems. Our guests have access to an Emergency Call Center where they can reach an Intracoastal Manager 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Housekeeping - Our housekeeping team strives to provide the best service to ensure our guests arrive to an immaculate home. We take care of all housekeeping needs, so you don’t have to worry about it. We also work with an outside linen service to provide guests with anything they may need, from towels and sheets to bikes and coolers. Guest can rent items and have them delivered to their unit before their arrival.
- Guest Services - We have a team dedicated to ensuring guests have an amazing stay. Our front desk team strives to make every guest’s arrival and departure easy and smooth. We also have a Guest Services Manager who will work to solve any problem. Our guests’ needs will always be attended to, and problems fixed, with a personal touch.
- Managers - Our Vacation Rental department consists of a general manager who oversees the complete operation focusing on the large picture; and a property manager who works closely with our owners and is also oversees Guest Services.
- Accounting - Our Accounting Team staff has a complete understanding of real estate and property management accounting. Not only do they provide superior accounting services, it is their service to homeowners that makes them the best.
- Marketing - Our Marketing Team is comprised of marketing and graphics professionals working with online and SEO specialists to employ the best of today’s marketing techniques. Using email and traditional methods, we also maintain contact with former guests and seek out new vacation prospects.
Please let us know if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any further information. We hope you will join our team, and we can start working to show you how great vacation rentals can be. We look forward to hearing from you soon! We welcome you to become part of our team!
If You Are a Vacation Rental Home Owner:
For Wrightsville Beach, Carolina Beach and Kure Beach contact:
Carey McMullen email@example.com 910-509-7678
If You Are A Long Term Rental Home Owner:
Please visit our Long Term Rentals website: www.IntracoastalLongTermRentals.com
Meet Our Managers:
Born and raised in New Bern, North Carolina, Luke is a graduate of The Citadel in Charleston, SC. Luke has been involved in the real estate industry his entire life. His father and grandfather were, and continue to be, prominent custom residential builders in his hometown, providing Luke with background of knowledge and experience that carries over into his vacation rental management position today. Luke moved to Wilmington immediately after graduation in order to stay on the coast and pursue a career in Real Estate. Prior to becoming the Operations Manager for Intracoastal Vacation Rentals, Luke worked as a Real Estate Broker for Intracoastal Realty as well as a Reservation Specialist with Intracoastal Vacation Rentals, where he honed his customer service skills and gained a solid knowledge of this market. Luke combines the discipline, integrity and professionalism he learned at The Citadel with a work ethic and drive to succeed he learned growing up in Eastern North Carolina. Luke is a 2014 graduate of Leadership Wilmington; member of Vacation Rental Managers Association; member of the Wilmington Regional Association of Realtors; the North Carolina Association of Realtors and the National Association of Realtors. He is also working with other alumni of The Citadel to start an active alumni group in the Southeastern NC area. When not at work, Luke enjoys working out at Crossfit, playing basketball, golfing or being in the water.
Property Manager / Guest Services Manager
Carey McMullen has been in Wilmington since 2007, and has loved every moment of it. Originally from Montgomery County, Maryland Carey came to Wilmington to attend University of North Carolina Wilmington, where she graduated with a Degree in Marketing and Psychology. She worked in Washington, DC for 6 months as a Marketing Associate before deciding to return to the area. She has been with Intracoastal since May 2012, and has always strived to serve our guests and owners with the highest level of customer service. She has been a Reservationist, performed the front desk duties for all Wrightsville Beach condos, and is now Property Manager and Guest Services Manager. Carey continues to ensure that the front desk staff provides exception service to our guests and owners, and that our guests have a vacation they’ll never forget.
Marie was born and raised in Wilmington, NC and is able to offer a local’s knowledge of the area. She graduated from Hoggard High School in 2007 and UNC-Wilmington in 2011. She joined Intracoastal Rentals in May of 2012 as a reservationist and after obtaining her Real Estate License the following Fall, moved into the Reservations Manager Position. As a NAVIS Certified Reservations Manager, she is able to coach and train the reservationists on how to properly sell your Vacation Home to callers. She is very excited to continue Intracoastal’s growth in our area, both on Wrightsville Beach and Pleasure Island. She enjoys volunteering for a local Non-Profit Animal Rescue Group, singing, writing poetry and songs, and photography.