2400 North Lumina Avenue
Built in the 1990s, Spanish-influenced Duneridge has three (3) ocean front, mid-rise (4 stories) buildings. All condominiums are a single level and have three (3) bedrooms and two (2) baths. End units have more side windows in the living area and master bedroom. The on site Duneridge Office 910-509-7659 handles reservations and check-in.
- 1 elevator per building
- Seasonal community pool (one story above ground level)
- Tennis courts
- Semi-private balconies
- 2 car, covered and uncovered parking per unit
- On-site reservations staff
Basic information about Duneridge:
- Beach Access -Guests travel to the first floor to the pool area and then walk on a wooden walkway, over the dunes to the ocean.
- Dining - Guests will need to travel by car to the central business district or across the drawbridge for dining alternatives.
- Shopping, General - Guests will need to travel by car to the central business district or across the drawbridge for shopping.
Attractions to visit while you're vacationing in Wrightsville Beach include:
- Airlie Gardens -- A quintessential Southern gardens with 10 acres of freshwater lakes and 67 acres of gardens. Features include azaleas, camellias, statuary and the Historic Airlie Oak.
- "The Loop" - The Loop is a 2.45 mile walkway that encompasses all of Wrightsville Beach. It's perfect for walking and/or jogging.
- Wrightsville Beach Museum of History -- The Museum is designed to reflect how life was lived in a typical home on the Beach, and throughout the community. The turn of the century Myers Cottage houses was relocated from off the beach to its current location to house the museum.
- Wrightsville Beach Park -provide services and leisure opportunities that will contribute significantly toward the physical, social, and emotional well being of the community. Facilities include tennis courts, playground, and fields.
Private Beach Access
2400 N. Lumina Ave, Wrightsville Beach