| Station One
95 and 101 South Lumina Avenue
Built in the 1970s, Station One has two ocean front building areas. The main structure is a high rise (8 stories) which houses two (2) and three (3) bedrooms condominiums, and the second is a group of 16 three (3) bedroom townhouses (some owners have converted the garage into a fourth bedroom. The on site Station One Office (910) 256-3134 handles reservations and check-in.
- 2 elevators
- Seasonal community pool
- Tennis courts
- Volleyball court
- 2 car parking per unit
- Private balconies
- On-site reservations staff
- 24 hour security
Basic information about Station One:
- Beach Access -Guests walk from the pool area (ground level) to a path between the dunes that leads to the ocean.
- Dining - Station One is located in the heart of the central business district of Wrightsville Beach so car travel to dining is not necessary.
- Shopping, General- Station One is in the heart of the central business district of Wrightsville Beach so car travel to shopping is not necessary
Attractions to visit while you're vacationing in Wrightsville Beach include:
- Airlie Gardens -- A quintessential Southern gardens with 10 acres of freshwater lakes and 67 acres of gardens. Features include azaleas, camellias, statuary and the Historic Airlie Oak.
- "The Loop" - The Loop is a 2.45 mile walkway that encompasses all of Wrightsville Beach. It's perfect for walking and/or jogging.
- Wrightsville Beach Museum of History -- The Museum is designed to reflect how life was lived in a typical home on the Beach, and throughout the community. The turn of the century Myers Cottage houses was relocated from off the beach to its current location to house the museum.
- Wrightsville Beach Park -provide services and leisure opportunities that will contribute significantly toward the physical, social, and emotional well being of the community. Facilities include tennis courts, playground, and fields.
Children's Play Area
Heart of Wrightsville Beach
Community Beach Access
95 S. Lumina Avenue, Wrightsville Beach