| Cordgrass Bay
2300 North Lumina Avenue
Built in the 1980s, Cordgrass Bay is a sound front complex that has ten (10) mid-rise (2 stories) buildings. All condominiums have three (3) bedrooms and two (2) baths and are a single level. Some units have boat slips. End units have more side windows in the living area and master bedroom. The Duneridge Office (910) 509-7659 handles reservations and check-in.
- Seasonal community pool (ground level)
- Some properties have boat slips
- Tennis court
- Private balconies
- Each unit has one parking place covered and 1 guest parking place in Parking Lot.
Basic information about the Cordgrass Bay:
- Beach Access -Guests exit the property, cross North Lumina Avenue and walk down the public beach access to the ocean. .
- Dining - Guests will need to travel by car to the central business district or across the drawbridge for dining alternatives.
- Shopping, General - Guests will need to travel by car to the central business district or across the drawbridge for shopping.
Attractions to visit while you're vacationing in Wrightsville Beach include:
- Airlie Gardens -- A quintessential Southern gardens with 10 acres of freshwater lakes and 67 acres of gardens. Features include azaleas, camellias, statuary and the Historic Airlie Oak.
- "The Loop" - The Loop is a 2.45 mile walkway that encompasses all of Wrightsville Beach. It's perfect for walking and/or jogging.
- Wrightsville Beach Museum of History -- The Museum is designed to reflect how life was lived in a typical home on the Beach, and throughout the community. The turn of the century Myers Cottage houses was relocated from off the beach to its current location to house the museum.
- Wrightsville Beach Park - provide services and leisure opportunities that will contribute significantly toward the physical, social, and emotional well being of the community. Facilities include tennis courts, playground, and fields.
Boat slips available with some Properties
2305 N. Lumina Ave. Extension, Wrightsville Beach