Bald Head Island
Trusted for over 40 years
Intracoastal Realty has been proudly providing premier property management services to vacation rental owners in Southeast North Carolina since 1976. We've grown significantly over these past four decades and now operate as a team of over 400 agents and staff with 14 office locations across the southern NC coast including Wilmington, Leland, Hampstead, Wrightsville Beach, Carolina Beach, Kure Beach, Ocean Isle Beach, Sunset Beach, Southport, Oak Island, Topsail Island, and now, Bald Head Island.
Intracoastal Realty is a full-service brokerage specializing not only in vacation rental property management, but also in long-term rental property management, real estate, and project development. We're fortunate that the majority of our annual business now comes from referrals of current or previous clients who have enjoyed the results, service, and commitment shown to them by our company over the years.
By choosing to list with Intracoastal Realty, you're ensuring you'll always be communicating with the same familiar person. We'll assign a designated property manager to your rental that will learn the ins and outs of your property and continually manage every aspect of it.
Outside of our property management team, our other in-house, full-time staff includes housekeepers and housekeeping supervisors, maintenance workers, laundry workers, reservationists, guest services representatives, accounting office personnel, administrative support personnel, and marketing professionals.
Services include but aren't limited to:
- Regular evaluations
- Scheduled inspections on your property
- Assistance prepping your property for rentals
- Housekeeping staff inspections and reports after every guest departure
- Preventative measures to protect your home against storms
- Inspections of your property after severe weather
- On-island Guest Services department and Business Center (all privileges extended to property owners)
- Personal touring of each property by reservationists so information can accurately be given to callers
- Consistent presence at trade shows and exhibits
- Membership in regional and statewide travel and tourism organizations
- Connections with travel agents
- Professionally designed website with real-time on-line reservations
- State-of-the-art yield-management software to adjust rates based on occupancy levels
- Owner Web portal for viewing accounting statements and bookings
- Monthly email marketing efforts
- Comprehensive social media marketing
You can rest easy knowing your property is safe and sound when you put us in charge of your home. We have an extensive list of measures we take to keep your property free of damage and the guests in your home satisfied.
- We have an on-site team of certified professionals in facilities and vehicle maintenance, housekeeping staff, and property managers that are available to meet the needs of your guests
- We perform checks of your properties after each guest departure
- Mandatory deposit waiver insuring up to $5,000 for potential guest damage
- Travel insurance to protect the loss of any rental income on your property
- Your property is thoroughly inspected after any adverse weather on the island
Your property and every aspect of the rental process is professionally and personally handled.
- 24/7 staff available for both our property owners and guests
- Sales projections and yield rates are monitored to maximize the sales and revenue
- Rental relations department that handles all communication with guests before, during, and after their stays, and ensures they receive premier service and personal attention
- Communication of island logistics and home specific information
- OwnerWeb that provides our homeowners with inspection data statements and documents
- Real-time adverse weather updates to homeowners through OwnerWeb
We go above and beyond to ensure the utmost satisfaction is met for our homeowners and guests.
- Discounts on items such as groceries, dining purchases at restaurants, and maintenance labor
- Services such as dry cleaning, babysitter referrals, prescription pick-up, reservations, and travel coordination
- Owner, guest and family bookings can be made whenever they are desired
- Lower management fees for homeowners who secure paying reservations on their own
Please contact us at (800) 443-6305 to discuss more about partnering with us to manage your Bald Head Island property. We'll be happy to have a property manager meet you at the property to provide more details and an analysis of what your property could potentially generate in income.